Monday, May 11, 2009

Quick Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas

When we have parties I love to make the Buffalo Chicken Dip from Kelly's blog (My Sweet Life) and it is always a hit. Brett is seriously obsessed with this dip and wants me to make it all the time. But since it's not really dinner-ish for your normal weeknight meal, I decided to make a quesadilla version of it which turned out pretty good! I've made it a bunch of times now and it's an easy meal to throw together when I'm having one of those busy nights. Sorry, they really didn't photograph very well, but they taste great!
























Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas


ingredients


1 can of Tyson shredded white chicken
2 tbs hot sauce (I prefer Texas Pete.. and you can add more or less depending on how spicy you like things)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 carton cherry tomatoes or chopped tomatoes
1 tbs cream cheese
Tortillas
Ranch dressing for dipping

Directions

Add drained can of chicken, hot sauce, and cream cheese to a pan on medium heat. Stir for about 5 minutes. Meanwhile, on another medium heat pan, place tortilla and cover with cheese. Add chopped tomatoes to half of the tortilla. When chicken mixture is warm, add that to cheese and tomato side of tortilla. Then fold empty tortilla side over mixture side and flatten with spatula. When bottom is slightly brown/golden, flip carefully to other side until golden. Makes 2 quesadillas.

1 comment:

The Tipsy Hostess said...

Oh that's a great idea! My husband would love that too, I'll have to try it!